Summary: Excel in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
- Work on a cross-functional Agile project team that's responsible for planning, executing and administering application testing activities.
- Ensure systems and applications meet quality standards and satisfy the desired functionality.
- Operate in a highly collaborative collocated environment and work closely with internal IT and the business to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Employ Microsoft's Azure Dev Ops (TFS) for test management in creating, executing and managing testing activities.
- Execute sprint-based testing using DBeaver for performing data validations, Postman for API testing and SmartBear TestComplete for UI and automated testing.
- Develop, execute and maintain Quality Assurance (QA) test plans, test scenarios, test suites and test cases.
- Independently write complex SQL queries.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 4+ years Quality Assurance (QA) experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years experience in data warehouse and analytical process testing.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.