Summary: Be a part of a large successful organization’s project to build a next generation high speed software-defined network. Utilize your experience of Cisco route / switch (routers and switches) and Nexus data center products while working for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
- Support WAN, LAN and WLAN with a Cisco-centric infrastructure, routers, firewalls, security, wireless, LAN switching and Nexus data center, along with LAN / WAN design and implementation.
- Manage load balancing (DNS / DHCP / IP).
- Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
- Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN and data center products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with switching (capacity planning & VLAN’s), routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN technologies (MPLS, VPLS, VPN) and security (Cisco Firewalls, IPS).
- Experience with VPNs, Avaya VoIP, SIP trunking, Cisco wireless deployments, SD-WAN, Cisco data center switching, security methodology, load balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools.