Design, develop and deliver custom solutions for a proven industry leader running one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
- Design, develop and maintain complex, shared Enterprise Java services – security, logging, common APIs and enforcing coding standards.
- Design, enhance and maintain Spring components such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Develop and monitor large scale distributed systems using modern tooling, such as Spring Boot, WebSockets, Consul and ELK.
- Optimize industry standard continuous integration pipeline using tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory and Git for build automation. Enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline for containers and cloud-native deployments.
- Apply industry best practices, patterns and techniques to object-oriented software analysis and design.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 3+ years Java development experience
- Strong Java / J2EE experience and a sound understanding of Java container internals (Tomcat and/or Jetty).
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Working knowledge of Spring, JPA / Hibernate, service discovery and REST.
- Available for occasional North America and International travel.