Our client is a leading distributor of industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. As an essential business, they are currently experiencing significant growth and are a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Provide general technical support for users.
- Create and route incident tickets to document issues and notify appropriate support groups.
- Perform operational activities: system saves and restores, AS400 IPLs, server reboots, off-site tape storage and report generation.
- Perform user account set up, security maintenance and systems monitoring.
- Coordinate escalations and alert communications during major incidents.
- Provide incident and problem management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years prior help desk support experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Experience using Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Control-M, VPN and Citrix remote access solutions.
- Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Our client employees are working onsite. Client is committed to the safety of their employees and contractors. They have updated all operating policies to adhere to CDC recommended and WI mandated safety measures.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.