IT Business Analyst
Summary: Work closely with the business to understand challenges and identify requirrements for future solutions. In this collaborative environment, you'll help identify, design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
- Work closely with the business to understand problems and identify the work needed to implement future state solutions.
- Document and analyze current state business processes and the underlying systems and applications.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders to gather user requirements.
- Write user stories and lead backlog grooming/refinement sessions.
- Analyze existing and new software solutions to find the most effective way to meet business needs.
- Validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Create product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Produce timely and high-quality work products, including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Plan and execute System/Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience with Atlassian/Jira/Confluence and Microsoft TFS a plus.